A naturally bright two bedroom apartment, on the thirteenth floor of a modern building, offering a lift and concierge service, and further benefiting a high modern standard throughout, two balconies and an en suite.
- Impressive two bedroom apartment
- In a modern building with a lift and concierge
- Stylish open plan living with a modern kitchen
- Boasts two superb balconies and communal gardens
- Features an en suite shower and separate bathroom
- Benefits from use of a communal gym
- Close to an extensive range of shops and amenities
- Well-served by reliable transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located in the heart of vibrant Stratford Central with a wealth of shops and entertainment spots nearby and new Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Stratford Station and Maryland Rail Station with good motorist links.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Pudding Mill Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 734 (68 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.