A charming four bedroom mid-terrace house with well proportioned rooms throughout, all boasting attractive sash windows. The property has been refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a beautiful rear garden.
- Large reception room with feature fireplace and bay windows
- Beautiful kitchen with French doors to garden
- Superb master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large cellar ideal for storage
- Lovely garden with space to entertain
- Separate dining room with access to garden
The property is situated moments from the amenities of Wandsworth Town. Clapham Junction (National Rail) and Wandsworth Town Station (National Rail) are close by and for the motorist there is easy access to the A214 and A3.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,110 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,169 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,769 (164 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.