A superb two bedroom fifth floor apartment offering bright and contemporary accommodation with large reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, set within a popular riverside development.
- Fantastic two bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Stylish and well presented living space throughout
- Generous 22' reception room filled with light
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Private balcony with river views
- Set within a riverside development with concierge
Smugglers Way is a sought-after riverside development with a range of on-site amenities, with a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Wandsworth Town and along Wandsworth Bridge Road.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Wandsworth Town station
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.