Exceptionally stylish and spacious within, this stunning seven bedroom house situated on the highly sought-after and exclusive Westover Road, boasts a fantastic interior, six superb bathroom suites and private garden.
- Stunning reception room with marble framed fireplace
- Exceptional large kitchen with polished Italian tiles
- Master bedroom with fitted oak wardrobes and en-suite
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath tub
- Rear garden with new contemporary white fences and trellis
- Sixth bedroom with skylights and en-suite marble shower room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and plethora of storage
- Located on the exclusive Westover Road in Wandsworth
Westover Road is quietly situated close to Wandsworth Common and is close to the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Wandsworth and Earlsfield. Local schools of the area can also be found nearby.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
Wandsworth Town station
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,538 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,921 (271 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.