A modern and stylish two bedroom lower ground floor flat benefiting from a spacious master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a lovely eat-in open-plan kitchen and a private patio garden.
- Stunning lower ground floor flat in Victorian conversion
- Spacious reception room with direct access to the patio
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with bay windows and en suite bathroom
- Sizeable second bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Enviable location close to Wimbledon Town Centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elm Grove is a quiet tree-lined street situated close to the local amenities of Worple Road and is within easy reach of a wide range of shops, cafes and bars in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,254 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900