This fantastic one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts a spacious reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a sizeable double bedroom and a private garden.
- Superb one bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with room for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizeable front-aspect double bedroom
- White suite bathroom
- Private rear garden
Kingston Road is close to the many superb shops and restaurants in Wimbledon and surrounding areas.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
Merton Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 439 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900