Set on the second floor of a relatively new residential building, this outstanding two bedroom apartment benefits from an incredible decked roof terrace and expansive, bright open-plan living space.
- Completed 2015, 10 year NHBC warranty
- Excellent transport links - rail, underground and tram
- Fantastic local amenities and 30 minutes from central London
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Luxurious bathroom and bright entrance hallway
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Large second double bedroom
- The flat comes with one secure covered parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set within reach of Wimbledon town centre, with a village style buzz, cinema, theatres, parkland and additional shopping facilities, as well as fantastic links into central London.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Wimbledon Chase station
South Merton station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900