Set on the second floor of a relatively new residential building, this outstanding two bedroom apartment benefits from an incredible decked roof terrace and expansive, bright open-plan living space.
- Completed 2015, 10 year NHBC warranty
- Excellent transport links - rail, underground and tram
- Fantastic local amenities and 30 minutes from central London
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Luxurious bathroom and bright entrance hallway
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Large second double bedroom
- The flat comes with one secure covered parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set within reach of Wimbledon town centre, with a village style buzz, cinema, theatres, parkland and additional shopping facilities, as well as fantastic links into central London.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
An incredible home store in the heart of Raynes Park, with a great cafe in which to unwind from the shopping.
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
Wimbledon Chase station
South Merton station
Raynes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.