Situated within a gorgeous Victorian conversion, this beautiful one bedroom flat is bright and airy throughout boasting a lovely mode interior, eat-in kitchen and comes fully furnished.
- Wonderful reception room with skylight feature
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Large bedroom with built-in storage space
- Bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Fantastic location within central Balham
Boundaries Road has a convenient location minutes from the amenities of Balham High Road, as well as Northern Line and National Rail links from Balham station. Wandsworth Common and Wandsworth Common station are also moments away.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Monmouth Coffee and shopping while you chat! It is a furniture store and boutique, as well as a cafe serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats with friendly, cosy surroundings.
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000