This stunning three bedroom duplex apartment offers a spacious reception room, a modern kitchen, a fantastic, bright master bedroom and a fusion of traditional and stylish modern features.
- Magnificent three bedroom duplex apartment
- Located in a sought-after area
- Spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright third bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room and guest cloakroom
Situated moments from the amenities of Knightsbridge and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Soho, Wilton Crescent offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the West.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,189 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000