Set on the 4th floor of a popular Chelsea building, this wonderfully refurbished 2 bedroom apartment boasts light, south-facing interiors with a separate dining room and Balcony.
- Bright reception with views over The Royal Hospital
- Separate dining room with French doors to Balcony
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and family shower room
- Ample storage and sound reducing glass
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- The property benefits from having an onsite day porter
- Accessed via lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lower Sloane Street offers exceptional access to some of London's best shopping with Sloane Square and Sloane Street offering a selection of high end shops, boutiques and cafes.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
An amazing French restaurant on Sloane Square with some outside seating! Eggs Benedict and Royale served all day long.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000