This charming three bedroom terrace house is arranged over three spacious floors with wonderful period features and a private garden. The house is set along a quiet street within walking distance to King's Road.
- Reception with feature fireplace and open plan dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private garden with space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish en suite bathroom with separate shower
- Double second bedroom with storage
- Additional bedroom and family bathroom
- Superb central location
Christchurch Street is ideally located for the many fashionable shops and restaurants available along King's Road while Sloane Square is nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,290 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000