A stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering spacious accommodation with two private balconies and secure underground parking.
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Open-plan kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional double bedroom and shower room
- Two private balconies
- Secure underground parking
- Modern décor and attractive wood floors
Gunnersbury Triangle Nature reserve is on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found along Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kitchen & Pantry
A great atmosphere and even better breakfasts!
Beautifully crafted cakes and desserts. A real treat!
The place to go to pick up a healthy salad, freshly baked bread or a tasty sweet treat. There's plenty of room to sit and chat with friends or take away your lunch in handy pre-prepared pots.
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,019 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000