Set within a secure residential development in the heart of Chiswick, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with a private patio garden.
- Located on the ground floor of a secure development
- Reception room with dining area
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Modern neutral décor throughout
The local area is bustling with local amenities with a vast selection of boutiques, bars, restaurants and shops along Chiswick High Road, Devonshire Road and Turnham Green Terrace.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The Old Cinema
A vintage, upcycled and antique treasure trove in a stunning converted cinema.
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
Chiswick Park station
Turnham Green station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000