Boasting a fabulous roof terrace this contemporary three bedroom duplex flat offers modern and generous living space in the heart of Covent Garden.
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features sleek and well equipped kitchen area
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two generous bedroom with bright interiors
- Boasts a fabulous private roof terrace
Macklin Street benefits from its position moments from the desirable area of Covent Garden and the surrounding shops, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900