An impressive six bedroom three storey house boasting a wealth of entertaining space, a beautifully presented and mature garden the rear and off-street parking.
- A beautifully presented six bedroom property
- Bright reception room, study and brand new shower room
- Conservatory style dining room, superb rear garden
- Superb fitted kitchen with period features
- Six well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Offering outstanding living and entertaining space
- Two sleek bathrooms and additional shower room
- Situated within a delightful tree lined cul-de-sac
Ufton Road is peacefully located within a residential street in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area and benefits from close proximity to the shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square while transport links include Essex Road Station.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,750 (162 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000