Benefiting from a lovely refurbishment, this light-filled two bedroom property offer modern open-plan accommodation within a purpose-built development with lift.
- Enviably located two bedroom flat
- Second floor of a purpose built block with lift
- Generous reception room
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom features an en suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
This beautiful flat is located within a purpose-built development just off Fulham Broadway, which offers a great range of shops, bars and restaurants, while Chelsea and King's Road are within easy reach.
Fulham Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Fulham Broadway station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000