A stunning five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Golders Green location.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious double reception room leading to kitchen/dining
- Modern kitchen semi open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Wonderful master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Four additional bedrooms, two with mezzanine levels
- Ample storage space throughout
- Charming south-facing patio garden
Situated on Dingwall Gardens, the green open spaces and tranquil woodland walks of Hampstead Heath are within easy reach while the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Golders Green are only moments away.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bazar & More
Quirky homeware and kitchenware, worth a look!
Hampstead Heath Extension
Perfect for going on long walks with the dog or using it as your local running route.
All the DIY equipment you need - Mike the manager is also very helpful
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,088 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444