A fantastic one bedroom, tenth floor flat flooded with natural light and boasting a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen and a private balcony providing impressive views of London.
- Excellent one bedroom tenth floor flat
- Spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Modern stylish bathroom
- Private balcony with sensational views of London
- Situated within fantastic modern development
- Flooded with natural light throughout
- Concierge service
- Superb location near Greenwich and banks of River Thames
The property is situated within a fantastic modern development excellently located for the chic shops, bars and cafes of Greenwich with the beautiful banks of the Thames also moments away.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179