This stylish contemporary flat is situated in a newly developed block of apartments within a close proximity of Greenwich town centre and boasts stylish interiors and modern fittings.
- Second floor flat situated in modern development
- Bright and neutral interiors throughout
- Spacious reception area with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated hob and extractor fan
- Spacious double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Great views overlooking the surrounding areas of Greenwich
- Concierge services are also available
Located closely to Greenwich town centre, Granite Apartments benefits from the array of popular bars, restaurants and amenities found in Greenwich as well as the historical attractions. Maze Hill station is also close by offering services into the City.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179