A stunning five bedroom detached house on grounds of approx 0.41 of an acre at the end of a private drive featuring a gated entrance, separate garage and mature gardens backing onto Coombe Wood Golf Course.
- Stunning five bedroom detached family home
- Grounds of approx 0.41 of an acre
- Situated on a private road with a gated entrance
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Directly backing on to Coombe Wood Golf Course
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom with sauna
- Modern fitted kitchen with additional utility room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston town centre and New Malden. Norbiton (National Rail) is the nearest station while the motorist is well served by the A3 for the M25 and routes in and out of London.
Kingston Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
The Wych Elm
A great pub for a family Sunday roast and a very dog-friendly place. It's in a lovely, quiet residential area too.
Richmond Park, Kingston
Richmond Park is amazingly beautiful and a great place to walk yourself and your dog. It feels like you're in the countryside, as you see green for miles even though you are in Kingston. Plus the park is full of deer and you can get close to them. Great place for cycling too.
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121