Situated on the banks of the River Thames within a private gated mews development, this beautifully presented four bedroom town house boasts off-street parking, a garage and a lovely garden.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse
- Reception room leading to a gorgeous garden
- Further reception room and eat-in kitchen to first floor
- Impressive master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Garage and off-street parking
- Lovely garden
- Private gated mews development with riverside location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Samuel Gray Gardens is moments from the Thames tow path. Kingston town centre is close by offering a wide range of upscale and high street restaurants, shops and bars.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Moot House
See a full-sized big band every Tuesday in the Old Moot House for free!
The best butchers in town selling not just meat, but fish, cheeses and tasty deli items too.
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,499 (139 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121