Offering a convenient location within easy reach of parkland and a variety of shops, this stunning and well proportioned studio flat boasts lift access, a wonderful balcony and ample storage space.
- Simply charming fifth floor studio flat
- Superbly located moments from the green spaces of Hyde Park
- Stunning studio room with ample storage space
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Great balcony
Queens Gate Terrace is ideally situated for easy access to the many amenities of South Kensington and Gloucester Road with Earls Court and the green open spaces of Hyde Park only slightly further afield.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000