This fantastic 3 bedroom flat has been refurbished to a high standard to provide bright and stylish living space, close to the great amenities of Knightsbridge.
- Superb 3 bedroom flat arranged over 2 floors
- Set within a beautiful stucco fronted period building
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Boasting high ceilings and original period features
- Offers spacious reception room with Italian dining suite
- Provides contemporary kitchen with granite worktops
- Three generous bedrooms with stylish décor
- Benefits from balcony with wrought iron features
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,063 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Walton Street is conveniently located moments from the many fashionable shops of Knightsbridge and Beauchamp Place, situated just moments from Harrods department store. The nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000