Boasting four spacious bedrooms, a generous reception room and modern kitchen, this amazing apartment is also located in a prestigious apartment block just opposite Harrods.
- Impressive and vast four bedroom apartment
- Situated on the fourth floor of a prestigious portered block
- Located opposite Harrods on the popular Brompton Road
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
Located on Brompton Road the flat is just moments from the exclusive and fashionable shops, bars and department stores to be found on Knightsbridge. Transport links include Knightsbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly Line).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000