An impressive six bedroom penthouse apartment offering a prestigious location in Knightsbridge opposite Hyde Park and superb living and entertaining space with elegant décor and en suite facilities.
- Magnificent six bedroom penthouse apartment
- Prestigious Knightsbridge location opposite Hyde Park
- Amazing living and entertaining space with elegant décor
- Presented in outstanding condition
- Large raised reception room with folding doors to terrace
- Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Great master bedroom room fitted wardrobes and en suite bath
- Home cinema room, library, gym, spa, lift
Knightsbridge is host to many fashionable amenities, with Hyde Park offering acres of recreational space and the picturesque Serpentine Lake. Knightsbridge Underground Station is close by.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £40,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 10,255 (952 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000