Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including large open-plan reception room with balcony and two spacious double bedrooms.
- Stylish two bedroom flat, set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
- Secure building with lift
Lockton Street is enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of both Shepherds Bush and Holland Park Avenue. Westfield Shopping Centre is just moments away.
Ladbroke Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
Latimer Road station
White City station
Wood Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000