This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage.
- A well presented one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a modern and secure development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- On site concierge
- Off-street parking
Situated moments from the amenities of Harrow Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Maida Vale, Admiral Walk is near to the extensive facilities of Paddington.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 567 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150