A stunning two bedroom flat superbly arranged over the ground floor and absolutely flooded with natural light, boasting a generous reception room and two good-sized bedrooms with a contemporary bathroom.
- Fabulous two bedroom ground floor split level flat
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Generous reception room with bayed windows + French doors
- Stylish integrated kitchen with room to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fantastic private rear garden with decked area
- Great location close to both Brockwell and Dulwich Park
A stunning two bedroom flat superbly arranged over two floors and absolutely flooded with natural light, boasting a generous reception room and two good-sized bedrooms with a contemporary bathroom.
North Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Off the Cuff
A wine bar with cheese, live music and cheap drinks. They also sell furniture...
Arguably the best kebab on Lordship Lane! It's hard to break the habit of going every day for lunch...
Herne Hill Market
A buzzing Sunday market, right near Herne Hill Station.
North Dulwich station
Herne Hill station
East Dulwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200