Featuring a substantial reception room with a contemporary open-plan kitchen, this beautiful two bedroom property offers easy access to great amenities.
- Bright and generously proportioned two bedroom raised ground
- Lovely reception room with high ceilings
- Open-plan kitchen
- Substantial double bedrooms throughout
- Access to St Stephen's communal gardens and playground
- Close to amenities and transport links
The property is conveniently located close to the bars, shops and restaurants along Notting Hill Gate, as well as the trendy boutiques of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 675 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000