Ideally situated within a fantastic riverside development, this superb one bedroom third floor apartment boasts well presented accommodation with generous reception room, stylish kitchen and gorgeous communal garden.
- Wonderful one bedroom third floor apartment
- Set within a sought-after riverside development
- Generous and bright reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Lovely communal garden
- Moments from the River Thames
- Underground parking
Brewhouse Lane is located moments from the River Thames and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre. Whilst the motorist will find easy access to the A3 and A205 (South Circular).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000