A fabulous three bedroom flat offering generous accommodation with bright and airy rooms, contemporary kitchen and a great location on a well respected street in South Kensington.
- Wonderfully presented three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Offering refreshingly bright living space
- Stylish fixtures and fittings
- Superb location in prestigious Queens gate
- Fabulous reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted storage
- Further two good sized bedrooms
The property is situated on a smart period conversion close to the wealth of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 982 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000