A fabulous three bedroom flat offering generous accommodation with bright and airy rooms, contemporary kitchen and a great location on a well respected street in South Kensington.
- Wonderfully presented three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Offering refreshingly bright living space
- Stylish fixtures and fittings
- Superb location in prestigious Queens gate
- Fabulous reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted storage
- Further two good sized bedrooms
The property is situated on a smart period conversion close to the wealth of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 982 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000