Situated in a prestigious area, this bright and spacious three bedroom duplex flat boasts direct lift access, en suite facilities, contemporary fittings and two superb terraces.
- Beautifully presented split-level three bedroom penthouse
- Direct lift access to the property
- Two private terraces
- Stylish kitchen with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Large entrance hall with spiral staircase
- Light reception with hardwood floors
- Presented in immaculate condition
Elvaston Place is ideally placed near the shops and eateries of bustling High Street Kensington and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000