This delightfully elegant two bedroom raised ground floor flat is situated within an imposing period building moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park and features beautifully presented living space throughout.
- Bright, raised ground floor flat in imposing period property
- Generous reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Well equipped, fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sizeable second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite batroom
- Enviable location in the heart of South Kensington
Situated within a well maintained period building towards the northern end of Queen's Gate, the flat offers convenient access to the excellent shops and restaurants of Kensington High street as well as the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000