Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite.
- Two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan kitchen/reception room
- Two spacious double bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sleek shower room
- Great development in a prestigious St James's location
- Secure building with lift and concierge
You can find a number of pavement cafes and galleries with the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace moments away. For a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Victoria Street is also nearby.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 995 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000