Ideally located close to Twickenham, this charming two bedroom house boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms and a private garden.
- Charming two bedroom house
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Open plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Modern bathroom
- Private garden with shed storage
- Fantastic location close to the amenities of Twickenham
- Moments from the River Thames
Moments from the river Thames, Bell Lane is in a fantastic location close to the varied shops and restaurants of Twickenham. The nearest transport links are at Twickenham station.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North Stables Café
A quirky place for a coffee and cake, while walking along Twickenham's Riverside.
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
A great pub for a big get-together near the River Thames.
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 723 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777