A beautiful three bedroom house boasting light and airy accommodation including a lovely eat-in kitchen, a sizeable garden and off-street parking, situated adjacent to Dundonald Recreational Ground.
- Excellent house with a neutral interior
- Generous reception room with two bay windows
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Quality bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Pretty lawned garden with side access
- Gated off-street parking
- Wi-Fi included
The property is superbly situated moments from the recreation ground and schools of Dundonald Road and is within easy reach of the shopping centre, restaurants and bars along The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,537 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900