Set on the enviable Shoreditch High Street this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse offers an exceptional unique interior space with mezzanine living space leading to private south-facing terrace.
- Refurbished loft style penthouse in warehouse conversion
- Unique interiors with beautiful exposed ironworks
- Superb master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Secondary living space with concealed kitchen area
- Incredible mezzanine living space with original features
- South-facing terrace with views of St Leonard's Church spire
- Two fabulous double bedrooms and bespoke bathrooms
- Feature glass vaulted ceiling and intelligent lighting
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shoreditch High Street benefits from a variety of bars, restaurants and amenities and is within walking distance of a superb selection of Old Street, Clerkenwell and Brick Lane. Perfect for access to the City and Liverpool Street.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,576 (332 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414