This wonderfully presented third floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern décor, in a highly sought-after central location with some of the best views in London.
- Stunning two bedroom flat in sought-after location
- Set within a secure, modern development with concierge
- Spacious accommodation arranged over the third floor
- Bright, stylish interiors throughout
- Two generous, well proportioned bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Brilliant location in the heart of the city
- Boasts fantastic roof terrace with amazing London views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Mansion House station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Cannon Street station
District Southeastern Circle lines, Zone: 1
St. Paul's station
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is centrally located close to the city with its multitude of shops and amenities, while the river Thames is directly adjacent to the property, while transport links from the nearby Mansion House Underground and Cannon Street Stations.
St Pauls locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal Exchange
A great place to pick up jewellery for a loved one while having lunch or afternoon tea.
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800