This impressive 7 bedroom gated family house in the heart of Hampstead is presented over 3 floors and boasts 4 luxury reception rooms, 3 contemporary en suites, private garden and swimming pool.
- Stunning 7 bedroom family house
- 4 impressive reception rooms
- Sleek integrated kitchen with access to the garden
- Oustanding presentation throughout the property
- Private balcony, marbled entrance hall and study area
- Gorgeous bar room with space for entertaining
- Landscaped garden wiith large heated swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,699 (436 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Hampstead, ideally positioned close to Hampstead and Finchley Road Stations (Northern Line, Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line) and moments from the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600