This stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment provides ample stylish living and entertaining space, four roof terraces overlooking the River Thames and secure underground parking for two cars.
- Arranged over the thirteenth and fourteenth floors
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift access
- Incredible 360 degree views over London
- Stylish reception room with door to roof terrace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and chic en suites
- Four fantastic private roof terraces
- Two secure underground parking spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baltimore House is part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development, occupying a prime location on the banks of the River Thames, close to Wandsworth Bridge. A wide range of on-site amenities are available and Clapham Junction is within easy reach.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
This rustic pub should be your first stop when going for drinks along Northcote Road. They also serve great pub grub.
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111