Set on the second floor, this exceptional and quirky three bed apartment offers a substantial living space, including and en suite and air conditioning in the main bedroom.
- Quirky three bedroom apartment arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary kitchen with dining area
- Features well presented bedrooms with en suite in master
- Modern en suite with steam shower and heated towel rails
- Secure building with code access
- Ideal location in the heart of Soho
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,087 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Richmond Mews benefits from a sought-after location in the heart of vibrant Soho moments from a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Soho locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
This American steak house serves delicious high-quality food with a Danish twist. The Art Deco interiors are really cool too!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900