With a bespoke interior design and holding onto the original period charm this stunning home offers a beautiful living space over 4 floors with 3 en-suite bedrooms and landscaped garden.
- Stunning bespoke interiors throughout
- 3 en-suite bedrooms and Master with Dressing Room
- Landscaped garden with feature lighting throughout
- Highlight of the original period charm
- Top end designer appliances
- Sonos music system and Nest heating control
- Natural gas fireplaces with unique marble surround
- Lutron lighting system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,785 (165 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Carlisle Street is a highly sought after and prestigious area nestled in the heart of Soho in-between Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road Underground Stations with easy access to Oxford Street and Piccadilly.
Soho locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
A traditional pub over a whopping 12 levels with a cosy atmosphere and two cocktails for £10 during happy hour! It's also a great place for watching sports...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900