Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous four bedroom split-level apartment offers spacious rooms with high ceilings, chic modern décor, a private patio and a private balcony.
- Stunning four bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Elegant period conversion with an enviable location
- Bay-fronted reception room leading to lovely patio
- Contemporary and expansive dining room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well presented and spacious bedrooms
- Views overlooking the green spaces of Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The exclusive boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars of Mayfair, Park Lane, Bond Street and Marble Arch are close by as are the spaces of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100