Superbly located on a residential road in the heart of Chiswick, this stunning four bedroom house has been beautifully refurbished and combines period features with stylish modern décor.
- Generous bay-fronted double reception room
- Kitchen with lots of storage space
- Dining room with doors to the garden
- Four bedrooms with built-in storage space
- Contemporary bathroom and shower room
- 36' west-facing rear garden
- Fresh modern décor and good natural light
- Amazing location, quiet road yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found along Chiswick High Road, Devonshire Road and Turnham Green Terrace.
Turnham Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
The Italian Job
Italian craft beer in Chiswick! Great for a 'cultured' beer and burger after work, or a good weekend session!
The place to go to pick up a healthy salad, freshly baked bread or a tasty sweet treat. There's plenty of room to sit and chat with friends or take away your lunch in handy pre-prepared pots.
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,463 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000