This beautifully decorated top floor two bedroom flat boasts split-level living, a spacious reception room, an opulent master with ample storage and fantastic contemporary fitted kitchen.
- Great location in the middle of Gunnersbury
- Set within a beautiful Edwardian building
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- The property has been decorated to a very high standard
- Bright reception room with stunning fireplace
- Stylish contemporary fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms with ample storage
- Chic bathroom with separate shower
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Kew Bridge station
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Thorney Hedge Road is ideally located just off Chiswick High Road, benefiting from the many fantastic shops, bars and restaurants that line it, as well as fantastic commuter options via Gunnersbury Underground.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
High Road Market
Every Saturday, the market hosts the best farmers, growers and street food traders London has to offer, bringing a wide range of cuisines from around the world.
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000