A stylish and modern one bedroom flat, located on the first floor and boasting a superb reception room with dining space and lovely fitted kitchen in this quiet close with off-street parking.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Quiet Mews with off-street parking
- Close to the town centre and station
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely bathroom with tiled finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford town centre and the station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,613 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 496 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.