A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom house, arranged over three floors and boasting a generous reception room with bi-folding doors to a generous garden, gorgeous master suite and off-street parking.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom house
- Spacious reception room with bi-folding doors
- Large private garden
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Within easy reach of the town centre and stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,581 (146 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is in a quiet development within easy reach of the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford town centre and the station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000