Set moments from central Guildford this stunning three bedroom cottage offers a beautiful interior finish throughout with private garden, off-street parking and further benefits from a spacious cellar.
- Superb three bedroom cottage
- Highly sought after location in central Guildford
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Private garden and substantial cellar
- Beautiful interiors running throughout the property
- Two reception room and striking modern kitchen
- Gorgeous finish highlighted with classic character
- Close of a variety of transport links and amenities
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stoke Road is a sought-after location in central Guildford and offers walking distance to a host of local amenities and transport links.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
Independent coffee show located in Angel Gate, off Guildford's cobbled high street. Owned by husband and wife. Can recommend the hazelnut truffle latte and bacon muffin.
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 777 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000