Well presented with modern interiors, this exceptional two bedroom third floor flat benefits from an open-plan reception room with private balcony and communal garden backing onto the river.
- Fantastic new development in the heart of Guildford
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat with balcony
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Modern interiors with neutral décor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Communal garden backing on the River Wey
- Situated close to Guildford Station and amenities
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the River Wey, Walnut Tree Close is also a short walk to Guildford station offering transport links in to London. The large range of shops, restaurants and bars of Guildford is moments away.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
Independent coffee show located in Angel Gate, off Guildford's cobbled high street. Owned by husband and wife. Can recommend the hazelnut truffle latte and bacon muffin.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000