Perfectly located for easy access into central Guildford, this smart four bedroom semi-detached house offers versatile living space that benefits from a rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house
- Garage and off street parking
- Offers a versatile living space
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Bright reception room
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Close to many amenities within Guildford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is within easy reach of local amenities and the shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of nearby central Guildford. Guildford Station (National Rail) is close by offering direct services into London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,886 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 811 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000